Dr. Egberongbe Haneefat Olabimpe
Senior Lecturer (234) 8054576094 email@example.com
I am native of Abeokuta in Ogun State. I had my primary, secondary and tertiary education in Ogun State. My B.Sc. was in Microbiology from Ogun State University (Now Olabisi Onabanjo University). I obtained my M.Sc.ans Ph.D in Environmental Microbiology and Public Health from The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta in 2016. I joined the service of Olabisi Onabanjo University as a Graduate Assistant in 2003 and currently a Senior lecturer.
Best Graduating student in Microbiology (2001)
- MCB 201 : Introductory Microbiology
- MCB 202: General Microbiology
- MCB 315: Bacteriology
- MCB 307: Soil Microbiology
- MCB 311: Pathogenic Bacteriology
- MCB 409: Environmental Microbiology
- MCB 406: Microbial Physiology and Metabolism
- MCB 811: Advanced Industrial and Petroleum Microbiology
- MCB 818: Advanced Aquatic Microbiology
- Banjo, O.A., Egberongbe, H.O. and Onajobi, I.B. (2018). Hygiene Status of Disinfecting solutions used in floor cleaning of five selected hospitals in Ogun State, South Western Nigeria. Nigeria Journal of Microbiology, 33(1): 4357-4363.
- Adesetan, T.O.*1, Egberongbe, H.O.1, Ilusanya, O.A.F.1 and Bello, O.O.1 Antimicrobial sensitivity of bacterial isolates from street vended fruits in Ijebu area of Ogun state, Nigeria
- EGBERONGBE H.O*; BELLO O.O**; AWODERU V.A***; BELLO, T.K**** MICROBIOLOGICAL AND PHYSICOCHEMICAL EVALUATIONS OF SOME STREAMS ALONG ILISAN-AGO IWOYE ROAD, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA
- 1*Egberongbe, Haneefat O., 2Agbolade, Olufemi M., 1Adesetan, Titilayo O. 1Mabekoje, Oladele O. and 1Olugbode, Adebayo M Cryptosporidiosis among children in relation to toilet facilities and water sources in Ijebu and Remo areas, southwestern Nigeria.
- H. O. Egberongbe1*, A. K. Akintokun2, O. O. Babalola3 and M. O. Bankole2 The effect of Glomus mosseae and Trichoderma harzianum on proximate analysis of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merrill.) seed grown in sterilized and unsterilised soil
- O. Egberongbe Haneefat1*, A. A. Sobowale2, O. A. F. Ilusanya1 and R.T. Feyisola2 The Influence of Glomus mosseae and Trichoderma harzianum on Phytohormone Production in Soybeans (Glycine max L. Merr) Planted in Sterilized and Unsterilized Soils
- A. A. Sobowale1*, O. A. Odeyingbo3, H. O. Egberongbe2, R. T. Feyisola1, O. A. Ayinde4 and A. Adesemowo2 Growth inhibition (in vitro) of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides isolated from cassava (Manihot esculenta) using Trichoderma longibrachiatum