Mission and Vision
The objectives of the training shall be to for its graduates into the following areas of employment:
- In Secondary Schools and Polytechnics/Colleges of Education as teacher/lecturers/instructors.
- For graduates with good first degree that is graduates with at least Second Class, in University as Research candidates offering courses and undertaking research programme leading to the award of M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D degrees in any University of their choice.
- As Production Managers, Quality Controllers and Chemists, Researcher and Development Managers in any of the following chemical and allied industries such.
- Polymer manufacturing and processing e.g. plastics, foams, Bakelite e.t.c
- Textile and paper
- Dyes and Pigments
- Soaps and Detergents
- Breweries and Soft Drinks
- Fertilizer (Nitrogen and Petrochemicals base).
- Glass etc
- Food Industries
Download our Brochure
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We will get back to you within 48 hours.